Banjo Steering Wheel 1937-1939 With Ford Script Horn Assembly (sorry out of stock at present time)
A great quality reproduction with stock cast aluminum center hub, stainless steel spokes with chrome clamps, and an unpainted black rubber rim. Only fits stock 3/4" taper and key shafts and can not be machined. Install your horn button and you're ready to roll!
This rim is finished in a semi-gloss black and the hub in a gloss beige. If you desire a gloss finish, it will require prepping & painting. Also fits 39 Ford Deluxe. 17" diameter. Our horn assembly replaces the original light switch on 1937 - 1939 Ford Banjo steering wheel with a show finished polished aluminum center hub. Includes a Ford script black horn button from a Forty Ford style steering wheel.
- install wheel on taper and key early Ford shaft.
- on horn center push horn button down and twist counter clock wise and release to take off and remove spring.
- place horn center in Banjo steering wheel
- tighten nut down after horn center is installed
- insert spring, push Forty style horn button down and twist clock wise and release to lock
- horn center can be rotated to center script before fully tightened